Thursday, January 2, 2014

My oh my how time flies.

It's been almost 2 years since I posted something here. And holy shizz, have things changed. First things first: the good-
 Phil and I finally got married!

 
Ya girl looked mad skinny right?

and we Bought a house!
Phil ended up having to go to India for a month for work when we closed on it. Literally, He left on a Friday, I signed all the paperwork the next Monday. Needless to say I had a lot on my plate with moving by myself.

We got a new dog: 
Little Miss Mabel. Finally I'm not the only female in the house!

And, now for the bad news: I've gained almost all my weight back. Figures right? I just had to pack on that newlywed 20 (ok newlywed 30). I was down to 268. Which just happens to be the weight that I was when I met Phil. I felt good. I felt sexy. But, the honeymoon, not having to worry about fitting in a white dress, and quitting smoking (athankyew) all added up and it added pounds. I'm physically in pain. I'm uncomfortable and I decided why not try and lose the 100 pounds I set to lose all the way back in 2011 in 2014. I do have a motive this year as I did with trying to lose the weight for my wedding. Ready? Babies. That's right folks. I am ready to be a mom. I know they say that there is never a perfect time to have a baby. You're never 100% ready, but at this point it wouldn't be fair to my future offspring, nor to myself for that matter. I don't need to put my body through the stress of being fat AND pregnant. No thank you. 

This time I will not be doing video weigh ins, I will probably not blog everyday. But, I am currently using this website Give it 100. Basically you commit to practicing something for 100 days (or 365 days or indefinitely) and you upload 10 second videos everyday of your progress. My goal is to exercise for 365 days. My first video is uploaded and you can see it here. I'll try to update once a week, weigh in, give you guys any recipes that I found that are good, and link to my daily videos. 

Well guys. This is it. I know you've all heard me say it before. But I mean it this time. Not for me. But, for my future family. Now let's kick 2014 in the ass (using my leopard print wedding converse!)



No comments:

Post a Comment