Egg and Bacon breakfast cups
- 1 carton of egg beaters (i use the southwestern flavor)
- 5 strips of turkey bacon chopped
- 3 3/4oz slices of Colby jack cheese (i have also used string cheese but i LOVE Colby jack) chopped
- Pam spray
- Spray down a muffin tin with Pam, i usually just do a super short quirt in each section.
- pour the egg beaters into each section about 3/4 of the way up
- add the chopped turkey bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
And that's it! Super simple, super easy and super yummy. With WW it's 1 point a cup. You can add mushrooms, peppers, onion or any other veggie really without messing up the point total. For those not on weight watchers here are the nutritional facts:
Each Cup Contains:
Saturated fat: 1.5g
Potassium: 135 mg
Dietary Fiber: 0
Vitamin A: 22%
Vitamin C: 1.5%