Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year, a new me.

Since this is my first blog post I guess I better introduce myself. Hi. I'm Niki. I'm a newly engaged administrative assistant at a funeral home. Yeah, like where dead people are. I went to school to become a funeral director but found that my love for calculations and numbers took over. The whole reason for this blog is so i have to hold myself accountable to losing the 120 lbs I promised myself i wouldn't have on my wedding date. So, 120 pounds in 22 months. I've been fat since I can remember. But, no more. No more bullshit excuses. No more feeling bad for myself. No more nights idly laying on the couch stuffing my face full of sugar and fat packed junk. No more. I hope that this blog will not only help me, but maybe some other fat chick out there will see my story and decide it's time for her to say "no more" with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first comment!! You are inspiring me to say "no more" <3 u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts have motivated me to loose the weight I have forever carried around and I also wanted to commend you on putting pics up for motivation, something I have decided to do now also! =)
    Thank you so much and good luck on your weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete