Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daily Round Up 1/3/2012

OK folks, here's what I ate, what I did to exercise and a pic of me. The only reason I’m posting pictures of me in my underwear is because everyone always says I don't look as heavy as I am. Hopefully this will make those people realize that yes I am over 300 pounds and it’s not okay. You don't have to say that I’m not the "fat friend" or "you're not that fat!" because, yes I am. These pictures are really embarrassing and it's taking a lot of courage to post these. But, I swear that I will never look like this ever again.


Breakfast-
1/2 cup eggbeaters - 1 point
3 strips turkey bacon - 2 points
1 1/2 oz of colby jack cheese - 4 points
2 small mushrooms - 0 points
2 oz guacamole - 2 points
Breakfast total: 9 points

Lunch:
1 can Progresso Chicken and wild rice soup - 5 points
2 ribs of celery - 0 points
Lunch total: 5 points

Dinner:
5 oz grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast: 5 points
1 cup broccoli: 0 points
Dinner Total: 5 points

Snacks:
1 cup grapes: 0 points
1/4 cup honey roasted almonds: 5 points
2 mini slim jims: 2 points

Exercice:
20 minutes of Everybody dance: 7 Activity points

Starting weight 1/1/2012
305.2

Today's weight:
302.8

Total Lost:
2.4

1/1/2012_____ 1/3/2012

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you Nicole. I have many WW recipes that are very good. You can come over any time and we can scan them for you.
    LOVE YOU
    Your 2nd Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Nicole! Keep it up!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so courageous! I too need to lose close to 100 pounds but could never post my self half naked online! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete